Legal questions, anomalies and contentions at Fulford
Related to the proposed Germany Beck development
- Is there any redress against inaccuracies in the planning submissions?
- Can inconvenient papers, withdrawn by the developer, be considered?
- Do developers owe a duty of care to the law or community?
- Are the COYC responsible for the accuracy when checking any claims? If
not, who is responsible?
- Why is it not possible to demand access to the flooding and traffic
calculations under the freedom of information provisions?
- Can denial of access for research be legally portrayed as proof of
absence? (Logically, absence of proof is not proof of absence)
- What conditions must be fulfilled before matters can be referred to the